1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MA is that it

Discussion in 'Weather' started by chris k, Mar 2, 2006.

1. chris k

chris k Senior Member

Well here in Attleboro I got about 1". Is that it for the day or what? looks like it migh be a sanding only event. :cry:

2. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Haha sorry I got out of work and put my plow on. It was snowing like a champion. Went in took a shower and it stopped. I will go take it off and maybe it will start again.

3. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

it's funny. From up here at the north-shore I can see the dark clouds from the distance. There is no wind right now and I can smell the snow:cry:

4. chris k

chris k Senior Member

Update: if I plowed in Attleboro I would be out. Unfortunatley for me most of my work is in the Foxboro area. Went and checked an hour ago and there was absolutley nothing. Got a call from a friend and said they have about a 1/2" on the ground. Keep our fingers crossed for at least a sanding. payup

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

:mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: Not a flake here!!!!

6. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

not a flake up this way

7. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

I am in attleboro its snowin like a champion again about 4 inches on the ground. I guess i better be out. I will check in later.

8. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

I just measured in attleboro I have at least 3 1/4 inches by me give a take a 1/4 inch. I will be going out later when the storm slows down more. The businesses I have are all closed anyway so it makes things a little easier. payup

9. J29

J29 Senior Member

Finally done snowing in the Providence metro area...got about 7" at my house, but closer to 10" down by the coast where I was earlier today. Very powdery, nice and easy on everyone. I know that this was a MA. thread, but no one else has chimed in from RI yet. Hope everyone doesn't mind. J.

10. Jto89

Jto89 Member

we got about 3'' i plowed my biggest account and that was it. :realmad:

11. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

I was out by 8:30 and back home at midnight. Plowed everybody payup payup xysport xysport

12. polplow

polplow Member

3 inches in Plainville, plowed my commercials and some of my driveways