1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MA and Southern NH Boss plow deal?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jeepdude, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Jeepdude

Jeepdude Junior Member
    from Peabody

Hey Guys,

This is my first post so I'm not sure if this is the right spot for it. I've looked into getting a BOSS straight blade and I heard this commercial. So, I looked it up and it's actually going on at three dealerships: Stoneham Ford, Watertown Ford, and Ford of Londonderry. Maybe I don't know anything but it seems like a cool idea.

What do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN2OBOZC59c&feature=plcp

It's on here too https://www.facebook.com/MyStonehamFord/app_195646697137509

First post!

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

One thing to consider is NO TAX if you go through Londonderry Ford! payup Thumbs Up

3. mackclmodel

mackclmodel Senior Member

If you register it in Mass you pay sales tax

4. YardMedic

Well that sucks!

5. YardMedic

But I also wonder if the dealership would install on a truck bought south of the border, saving him the sales tax on the plow

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I wonder if I could get that same deal in FLA if I buy one there?

7. mackclmodel

mackclmodel Senior Member

My boss just had a new dump body put on my tri-axle I drive up at Donovan in Londonderry because of the no sales tax and reasonable rates.

8. Jeepdude

Jeepdude Junior Member
    from Peabody

I don't know if they'd care. I think they'd care about someone coming from Florida, buying one, and calling back a few months later:

"Hey guys! No snow this winter, so..."