1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lud Studs

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by 79GmcBigRed, Sep 4, 2003.

1. 79GmcBigRed

79GmcBigRed Junior Member
    from dsghsd

well its me and i got ll the previous problems fixed. but hen i was dinkin around under the hood i happened to notice that my ball joints are rubbin against my rims. (not good) then i go to take off my tire to put 1/4" spacers in and notice there are barel enough threads for the nut to grab on to due to thickness of the rims. So now im in need of Longer lug studs at least 2 1/4" in long, 7/16 thread and the knurl of .472. people up here are to dumb and dont know of any place here to get them.:gunsfiring: So i was wondering if anyone knew of specialty stores on the web i may be lucky enouh to order my lug studs from. any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Rick Loncosky

Rick Loncosky Senior Member
    from 17557

Check out your local speed shop / performance center. They are made by Moroso. You could order out of Summit or Jegs catalogs. That sounds like the size I put in my Chevelle. :D Rick.
  3. wyldman

wyldman Member

Napa,or any good parts store should be able to order what you need if you have the specs.
  4. 79GmcBigRed

79GmcBigRed Junior Member
    from dsghsd

i've got all the specs and im in alaska so we have no high performance store lol. and the people at NAPA are idiots and dont know wat im talking about. so im gonna try moroso and summit thnx for the help.