1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LTB: Western Pro Flo 2 mounting bracket...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lubold8431, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Ok, I know this is a long shot, but I am wondering if anyone has a used set of mounting brackets for a western pro flo 2 for a 99 Chevy 2500. It would be western/fisher part # 67510. Its the frame mounts for the spreader. I have everything else. Local dealer wants a ridiculous amount for them, just HOPING that someone here has a used set for me that they will let go of for cheap (I have FORD brackets, BTW). Thanks alot...

2. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

What part are you looking for?? We have two pro-flow 2 salters.

3. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

The actual mounting kit for a 99 chevy 2500. Its Fisher/Western part # 67510. Its a set of brackets and bolts to attach the spreader to the frame...
    Look here: http://www.westernplows.com/pdf/67524.07_051005.pdf

Edit: Just to clarify, I already have the support frame.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  4. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

I think I have what your looking for. I have the hitch mounted on a 2001 Chevy 2500HD, which comes up for the same part number that your looking for. Only problem is that im in Chicago. I dont know what I paid or what they go for brand new, let me know if you still need them and we can talk.