1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lsh lights shipping issue

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mcwlandscaping, Sep 2, 2008.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

My friend ordered two stobe bulbs from lshlights.com on aug. 15 and still has not got them, got a tracking number from them or has not got them on the phone....does anyone know if something is going on with them or is anyone else having any problems at all with them?

thanks,
    mike

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

same thing happened to me

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

my friend finally got in touch with someone...they just said they were back ordered but should finally see their order by end of this week :-/ the guy didn't even seem to care or appologize for the delay or inconvenience.....i don't think i'll be ordering anything from them!

4. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

they were very rude to me about it

5. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Here's what is most likely the case, since they will never admit it. This was from a trusted source at "The largest supplier of Police and Emergency Vehicles in the United States" (hint hint) These companies with all the super low prices on the internet which people go all gaga over, only have these prices because they buy their items in huge quantities. (obvs, how else would you? Quantity discount, saves on shipping, etc) Except that, what probably happened in this case is that when the orders get slow, they won't place an order untill most if not all of the amount on the minimum order amount have been spoken for. Say they have to buy 100 of them to get the deal, so they won't order them until 85 orders have been placed on the website. They then have to wait the 6-8 week turn around time, and in the meantime all the customers are wondering wheres my s#!t?

Sorry for the long dissertation, I needed too many words to explain clearly. :dizzy: