1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ls 180 skidloader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dgc, Feb 24, 2009.

1. dgc

dgc Junior Member

i have a ls180 skidloader for sale it has 3800 hrs it has been totally gone over whatever it needed it got. i'm asking 12500 but will take offers
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How about a year and some details, and you know everyone's going to request pics.
  3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

cab, heat, a/c, hi flow, 2 speed,suspension seat, flashers, turn signals, aux hyd's,horn,door w/ wiper and motor ,weight kit, power attach bucket,remote jumper ?
  4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

that seem to be alot of hours nobody i know that runs new holland gets much more hours than that? Sounds like you take good care of it
  5. dgc

dgc Junior Member

its a 01 it has suspension seat, flashers, lights, aux hyd's, horn etc. doesn't have cab but i do know where there is a door with wiper. no power attach bucket. im good friends with the local n.h. dealer i was told motors good for 10000-15000 hrs if maintained probably which it is. its a single speed machine so it runs about 8mph. the machine is tore apart at the moment getting sandblasted and painted. i owe a body shop and it gives my guys something to do over slow times. i will get pics posted when put back together