1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lower push plate only old style meyers WTB

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by one ton dually, Nov 13, 2005.

1. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Looking for the peice that goes on the bottom of plow frame the blade hook's on to.The peice your plow pin's go threw on ANY older frame.Im fabricating a meyer's 7ft blade on my backhoe,and any one from any older meyer's frame will work.I just need the chanel iron with the 2 mount's that pin's go threw and I can bolt it to my bucket.Not looking to spend alot on this becouse it's a 1956 MM backhoe and I will only being useing to pile snow for the kid's to have a great snow hill too ride down.I did it last year with just the bucket,and a blade would give me that extra bit to make it higher.I had a doner bald given to me from a local so all I need it that peice.

2. sbt1

sbt1 Member

Dude

There is no such thing as a Meyers plow.

There is a company called Meyer who makes a plow... get it.. no S.

We don't spell Fisher with a K, we don't spell Western with a B... so don't spell Meyer with an S.

3. gpin

gpin Senior Member

Yeesh, one ton dually should be banished forever for his blatant disregard proper Pronouns. I on the other hand understood the question and am a little peeved as I just let go of some older Meyers and Fishcker frames. Sorry, one ton.

4. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

SBt1 Give me a break eah! if you don't know what MEYER or MEYERS mean's you need out of the plowing bus.(LOL).Any exsperianced guy's or gal's you know what I mean,and need.thank You.

5. gpin

gpin Senior Member

One Ton, I don't care how you spell it. You're the man keeping the late 70s Fords going, especially up in rusty New England. I still have one "round headlight" truck going and I'm proud of it.

6. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Thank's GPIN,I have 2 Bronco's one Supercab,and one oneton dually 4x4 that has no payment's,and there all turn key plow truck's.I don't plow with all them but if I had to I can.I stick with the one ton dually 4x4 dump.i run a 9ft Fisher(hope I spelled it right(LOL)).my bloode run's blue and alway will!:drinkup: