1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Low spill coupler question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jlb2500hd, Jan 23, 2007.

1. jlb2500hd

jlb2500hd Member
    from N.Y

I have a 5 year old MDII plow, i was wondering how do i tell whether or not my couplers are low spill, what is the difference?., i read that they can't be interchanged with aftermarket ones.

2. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Correct. They cannot be interchanged. The way to tell is to look at you PA block. If one of the couplers screws directly into the side of the block, then you have the low spill couplers. Meyer started using the low spill when the redesigned the PA block. :drinkup:

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Actually SOME of the aftermarket coupler's will fit the low spill's. On my personal truck I have low spill's on the pump and aftermarket's on the angle hoses and have been running it like this for about 3 season's now with no problem's, it was more of a test than anything but it worked so I left it alone. The coupler's are from Angelo's.