1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Low profile v box sander

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by CENLO, Oct 2, 2004.

1. CENLO

CENLO Member

I have a 2004 f350 supercrew and would like to get a v-box sander for the back. The problem is I can't seem to find one that will allow me to still use my rear view mirror! I plow about 14 hrs in that truck per night and do not want to rely on just the side mirrors. Does anyone know of a very low profile sander?

2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Ice-0-way. I can see over mine.

3. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

whats wrong with using the side mirrors? Along with plowing I drive truck about 2500 miles per week and only rely on side mirrors.I use a couple $1.25 spots to stick on with my plow truck.work great

4. C & D

C & D Junior Member

SNOLUVR Check out the meyers low pro sanders, They come in 5,6 &7 ft lengths, The low pro design makes for almost no loss of visibilty and they work the same as a regular sander.

Goood Luck
    Corey Schrader

5. CENLO

CENLO Member

Hey Snoluvr, that was a great tip. The Meyers low pro was 25" high, all the others I have seen are around 32". Any idea on cost?