1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Low Profile Angle Sno Pusher Video

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Protech Inc., Aug 21, 2014.

1. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

This video highlights the Low Profile Angle Sno Pusher, which is a perfect solution for clearing snow from underneath parked trailers and under other hard to reach areas.

Click here to watch the video

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Good idea.

3. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Looks good

4. Tj4CX

Tj4CX Junior Member

I Have a angle pusher. If You buy one, be sure to get extra rubbers for it. Not to many dealers have them on stock. We had problems with the rubber tearing off the side without the skid! There needs to be a small skid on that side also, the rubber takes a beating! I tried addressing these concerns with Pro-tech.

5. Protech Inc.

Tj4CX,

Thank you for using our products. We really appreciate your business. There is actually a small skid on this unit that is positioned behind the moldboard of that open side. This skid is meant to keep the unit from resting solely on the rubber and eliminate the need for a sideplate so the unit can discharge snow. Were you able to reach anyone at Pro-Tech? If not I would be happy to have someone contact you.

6. Tj4CX

Tj4CX Junior Member

I Did reach out to Pro-Tech Feb. 12 I was told engineering was to contact me!

7. lbfmd

lbfmd Member

how much does one of these run?

8. Protech Inc.