1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Low In Snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tim C, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Tim C

Tim C Member

Looks like this season is not what it was said to be. Next week I'll start gettiing my lawn equip. ready to go. Some of you plow guys did O.K. this year. I am lookin straight forward,can't look back it might slap you in the face.:drinkup: :waving:

Hope we get one more this year anyway*****

Let It Snow!!!!! Tim C

2. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

i keep trying to tell myself that theres plenty more winter to go but its not working. Its gonna be up in the 40's today and the lawns are showing:angry: still some snow around but nothing like we had last year. We had a few good size storms in march last year but i can't get my hopes up for this march as were getting rain lately and not snow so it will probley be 65 in march. I seriousley doubt that the weather is going to turn around that much for march, we have been stuck in snow then rain then 0 degrees with no snow left for the whole season.

3. Tim C

Tim C Member

My opinion is the upper & lower jet streams are not in the same position as last season. Little chance that it will change.:confused:

Tim C

4. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

yea same prob here in lower mi, 40's and rain today....i need some more snow, hopefully it will snow again in march alot like last year

5. ClintSinger

ClintSinger Junior Member

You guys can have some of ours, we just got dumped on by 97cm or 3 feet in one storm last night here in Dartmouth Nova Scotia and another 6 or so inches tomorrow, along with 100km winds made for drifts higher than the fire trucks and plows.

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I've plowed 10 times so far this season and hopefully we'll get more.:nod: Winter is far from over. Everyone thinks it is just because of a warm spell.:rolleyes: :gunsfiring:

7. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Tim don't give up yet. Do you remember the April fools day blizzard in 97? Its not going to be a record year around Boston especially but we do have a shot or two at some snow.

8. yeah 40's today and i actually see more grass than snow now.

9. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Ohio valley.... Indiana-Ohio-Michigan-Illinois winter is over, get out the lawn & landscape equipment and get it ready.

10. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

We've already had a high of 58 yesterday. Buzzards have migrated back... Hope for one more snow, Wet and heavy, be gone in 24hrs...Would keep me from storing so much salt this winter...Chuck

11. Tim C

Tim C Member

thanks for the pos. thinking, its not over till its over*******

Tim C LET IT SNOW*******

12. 3 GOATS

3 GOATS Junior Member
    from ME

It is raining here in southern Maine - 2 plows December, 0 January, 1 in Feb - I hope more are coming! Nothing on the weather channel yet though. Say rain along the coast for this storm.