1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Low Baller revenge

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jkiser96, Feb 12, 2010.

1. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I was out plowing a subdivision for the county this weekend & there was a guy driving around with 2 guys going door to door. I know a lot of people in the subdivision so I called a few of them & had them ask to see a certificate of liability insurance before thy agreed to anything. I wouldn't have been such an a%# to the guy but he kept getting in my way while I was clearing the streets. A buddy called me after they left his place & he was laughing so hard he could barely tell me about the look on their faces when he told them no go if they didn't have insurance. Come to find ou they were charging $15 a drive no matter how big it was.:laughing:
  2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

you could be a real @ss and get a friend to pose as a bylaw officer, when they come to the door, have him ask for their insurance, and buisness license, then when the don't produce, have him warn them that if he sees them anywhere again he is writing them up, and that he well be submitting their truck plate # among all the other bylaw officers.
  3. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

They left that area & went to another right up the road & I got a call from a buudy there so he did the same thing & then they hit the little town I live in & actually went to my house & my wife told them that I plow the snow in town & do the neighbors drives as well. My dad has a plow on his kawasaki mule & they seen him doing drives as they were leaving.