1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lovin the new sno way Hook up

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Rcgm, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Kudos to Sno Way I got a Sno way 26 series installed on my 2004 chevy silverado 1500 Looks great handles great I have a 3 inch lift on it though. But I just wanted to say I haven't used a snow way in a few years and wow they came a long way.I have always loved there plows but the hook up with the 2 levers and hooking up your remote on the outside instead of the switch on the side of the pump is F A N tastic. Also the guys here in Indpls at Carmel Welding did a wonderful job installing it they didn't even have to nip the front plastic. Just wanted to say I am enjoying the new look and improvements on the Sno way.Now just can't wait to use it. And yes Basher I know you its a half ton.Can you plow with those:D

Take Care All
    RCGM
    Brad

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

congats on the new plow. the 26 series is nice.

Sure you can plow with a 1/2 ton. Check my back posts, I have never said you couldn't. Just be gentle, remember a plow is a tool you use to move snow. treat it right it will do the job. expect to to be a 3/4 ton and you'll break it.

Why no wireless?:waving:

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Brad,

Thanks for the kind words. Our main goal is obviously satisfied customers that see the value of our products. :nod: Congratulations on your purchase.

Tom O'Brien
    District Sales Manager
    Sno-Way International Inc.

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I was told by a few friends that sometimes they have to keep pushing a button on the wireless to get it to react in some places. I just thought if it was a potential problem I could avoid I might as well. Because I do not have good luck and it would probally go down on me in the middle of a 10 year blizzard:D

Toby,

They did a great job and offered great service.

Take Care all

RCGM
    Brad

5. corkireland

corkireland Senior Member

Congrats on the New Purchase! Hey anyone know whats going on with Snoway and the HT series.. Are they going to reintroduce these back into the market or is it just a glitch on their website?

6. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

The "HT" Series was discontinued and replaced with the 29 & 32 Series three years ago. For some reason, the "HT" still appears on our website but there is no link connected to it.

7. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Isn't that what happened to the MT ? Isn't the MT now the 26 series? The numbers on the web site thru me for a loop.

RCGM
    Brad

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

They still have some ST and MT plows in stock. Once they're gone that will be the end of them.