1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Love the site!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by winter_welldone, Jan 9, 2011.

1. winter_welldone

winter_welldone Junior Member

Hello All,

Do you realize how much it would cost you to obtain all the information on this site? Just wanted to say this site is a blessing for one who is looking for professional answers, tips and tricks....With that said, thank you for all you do.

I have been reading for awhile and actually just picked up my first plow. Its 7 years old in excellent condition, totally professionally reconditioned like new:mechanic: (Meyer Diamond Series 8ft, with upgraded e60, brand new lights, all bolts and hardware and the best thing of all......it came off of the same exact truck that I own! (1999 ford F250 SD). Yes, I got the whole package so now the only thing to do is to install it. I come to you guys for any upfront advice before I start. I am mechanically inclined but I know (from past experience) that after I completed something and realized 'hey an easier way wouldve been xxxxxx" Oh yeah, hold on to your shorts...I picked all this up for 2,100 cash! I am in northeastern Pa ussmileyflag

2. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

welcome to plowsite :waving:
  3. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

Welcome new snow warrior.
  4. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Welcome-I would go to Meyers website and download the instruction manual, easy place to start and will have step by step instructions. Also, buy grade 8 bolts, start fresh, re-torque after initial use.

Good luck and be safe!
  5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome to plow site, and you will find lot of info hear to help with plow install. Good luck and keep use posted.
  6. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

Putting the harness in will take the longest time. Make sure that ur using shrink wrap connecters and just take your time because its not something you want to fail when you need the plow to work
  7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to Plow Site. :waving: If you have a question related to snow removal there is atleast one person on hear than can anser it.
  8. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Good luck with your project. You certainly do not want my advice. Everyone on this site blows me away with their knowledge. We do like pictures. So please post