1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Love my new setup!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PlowVA, Dec 3, 2004.

1. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Blizzard 760LT on 1999 Chevy Tahoe. Just waiting for snow to try it out!!!!

misc 103a.jpg

misc 112a.jpg

misc 105a.jpg

misc 106a.jpg

misc 107a.jpg

2. DistinctiveLawn

DistinctiveLawn Junior Member

Good Luck. I just got rid of my last Blizzard. I have had way too many problems with them . I couldnt stack high enough, and the pump was always coming loose.
    I hope you have better luck with yours than I did. If you want I can give you Curt ( the owner) his cell Number. He was an awesome man to try to help me with my issues.

Brian

3. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

What were some of your problems? Did you try lock washers or something to keep the pump tight? Maybe I can learn some things to try to avoid your problems. What did the dealer say about your problems?

4. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Nice looking set up PlowVA! I finally got to use mine yesterday...can't wait until the next snow!

Now...if we can get our forecasted storm for Sunday, maybe I can try direct it towards you so you can get out there and start pushing.

Good luck with it!

Buck

5. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

So far all I've been able to do is dream about plowing.....

Too warm here still. They are saying maybe by the middle of the month we'll get some colder air here in the nation's capital. Until then I'll be dreaming...

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good I think even the dogs like it. :)

7. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Yup, Sully is gonna be my "plow dog" co-pilot for the winter. He is a Bernese Mountain Dog from Switzerland. Loves the snow. Hard to get him inside once he gets out in the snow. Weighs about 100#. Thinking of running him, his little sister (85#) and a couple 50# bags of salt as ballast LOL ;)

Sully and Blizzard.JPG