1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. SServices

SServices Senior Member

I got the 28" shovel. Cut my times by 40% on average. Great, well built product!! Will be buying more!
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I just bought two 24" shovels and they are great. My shovel of choice from here on out.
  3. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

I bought 2 28" I can't tell you how much nicer they are then any other shovel . I don't see even my guys braking them .
  4. novaplow

novaplow Junior Member

Link to where you bought it?
  5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

They're a sponsor of the site. Look up above and you'll see their logo, just click on that.
  6. novaplow

novaplow Junior Member

which sponsor? I see several manufacturers listed as sponsors. Can you be more specific.

7. snocrete

snocrete Banned

8. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

"the snow plow.com" top right side.
  9. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Yeah they look heavy duty. I might just buy a few. Every season we go through about 5-6 shovels due to guys breaking cheap plastic blades or some how breaking the handles off and these aren't cheap at 24.95 ea.