1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lotsa snow!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SDlawndawg, Feb 10, 2003.

1. SDlawndawg

SDlawndawg Senior Member

I don't know about the rest of you in Michigan, but up here we've been gettin snow everyday. I've plowed my route more than 20 times in the past 4 weeks. My plowbanks are huge. I gotta borrow my Uncle's tractor and push them back. It's been lake effect and quite a bit of system snow too. I haven't done much of anything lately except sit in my truck and guzzle gallons of coffee. I lost count how many people I've pulled out of the ditch. I got my truck stuck twice today. Once on a plowbank which didn't take much to dig out. Then I plowed my neighbors drive and got stuck in the ditch. Again... The wife got out our Trailblazer and pulled me out, again... It's like DE-JA VU with no apple pie this time... I guess I never learn. I need a detroit locker and more plow stakes. Well, I've rambled long enough. Anyone else gettin snow?