1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lots of subs availabe in northern indiana

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kpmsnow, Oct 31, 2009.

1. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I have a lot of subs available in northern Indiana. The guys are all insured with equipment ranging from skid loaders with plows, pickup's with plows mostly v's, and large farm tractors with large multi direction blades including 1 John Deere 9620 with a 16 ft blade. This tractor is over 500hp and only a few years old. Some are equipped for salting and I could set them up with liquid spray systems if needed. Our county is no longer paying sub's to plow secondary roads which was big business for us in the past. I would love to find some good contractors who could use some very professional, reliable, honest, and experienced subs. These guys are like family, but I just don't have the commercial accounts to be able to keep them. If you know anyone who would be interested in hiring good subs in the northern Indiana area please e-mail me at kpmsnow@aol.com