1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lots of stuff for sale...2 trucks, 9' V plow for skid, Snowman rear plow & more

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

-2007 Dodge 3500, Cummins diesel w/ 129k, brand new auto trans, 4x4, good rubber, never plowed with it, asking $22500 Click here for a pic

-9' V plow made by Virnig, trip edge, uses standard aux. hydraulics to make the blade angle in all directions (nice feature), I used this to plow cell tower sites last year but I'm switching to a blower, asking $2700 Click here for a pic

-7' Snowman rear plow, model 70sc, works well needs nothing (wiring harness included), asking $1700 Click here for a pic

-John Deere 246 sweeper for F900 series tractors, works well, hard to find, asking $750 Click here for a pic

Also selling a 1995 Dodge 1500 4x4, 150k, auto trans, reg cab, maroon in color, runs and drives, made a nice sidewalk vehicle for me last year, asking $1250....I also have a 60" MB broom that fits on a Toro groundsmaster, asking $600....Lastly, I have a Hustler 295 "mechanic special", has a cab with heat, a 60" broom in front and a diesel engine, runs rough and needs TLC, asking $1500

I'm located in central Minnesota. I have pics of everything so let me know what you're interested in and I'll do my best to get something sent to you.

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Here's a pic of the 95 Dodge:
    [​IMG]

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Surprised GP didn't buy the Dodge yet.

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

A guy checked it out this afternoon and he asked if I'd fix the rust spots on it if he paid my asking price. I actually think he was serious LOL

5. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Too funny..

6. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Anymore pics of the 07

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

LMAO.........at least offer to if it were closer ;)

8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's the only one I have at the moment. I'll snap some more and get them posted.

9. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

wish you lived closer to PA...i need a rear plow ASAP

10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I bet you could get it shipped really cheap if you called around. I'll gladly help with loading. Food for thought...

11. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

do you mean UPS or Fedex?

12. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

No no, I'm talking about a freight company. Here's a list of the trucking companies in PA ---> http://www.fleetdirectory.com/bylocation/Pennsylvania.htm

All you do is call them and say that you have a load in Minnesota that needs to be shipped. They'll ask for the dimensions (Height, Length & Width) as well as the weight and they'll tell you how much it'll cost. It's a very simple process.

Edit: I should mention that many companies also offer online shipping quotes if you want to go that route.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I snapped some more pics and I'll post them up tomorrow.

14. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Just updating this thread...the 95 Dodge is sold...here are some more pics of the 07:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for your interest.

15. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Has the 3500 ever had a plow on it?

16. gallden

gallden Member

ten characters

17. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Nope, no plow.

18. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

John Deere sweeper is sold. Lots of stuff still available!

19. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Virnig V plow is sold! Everything else is still for sale!

20. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Still have the Snowman for sale as well as the Groundsmaster sweeper. Everything else is gone.