1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lots of plow stuff for sale...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by korelandscaping, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

My buddy owns a plow install company and has a mess load of stuff for sale. I will be compiling a complete list tomorrow with prices and some pics. So far there is:

*assorted fisher push plates: 10-15 (used)
    *1 snowman backplow (new)
    *2 nine foot used plows MM1...one in very good shape other is ok
    *hydraulic under body sander (new)
    *New and old wiring for fisher (modular or relay)
    *9 ft blade w/ angle cylinders, and a-frame, mm1 (rusty but very solid)
    *Daniels 7.5 backplow complete w/ hydro pump (little rusty but very little use on it)
    *Able II mini LED lightbar
    *Coffee can stobe magnetic
    *Fisher Pro-caster Steel Sander, 8ft sander w/ short chute, complete w/ wires...1.5 years old, like new
    *MM1 8ft w/ (brand new blade, new style a frame, pistons, hoses, fitting, triangle lift arm w/ chain)
    *2 wire system for 2000 Dodge ram (complete)
    *Speed caster 2, complete with mounts for 01-06 chevy hd
    *Speed caster 2 mounting brackets to fit chevy 99-01 ( I think those are the right years...I'll double check tomorrow)
    * Aluminum headache rack with permanent mount stobe (not sure what it will fit...will update)

I'll update with prices and more info tomorrow. Thanks

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

im interested in the mini lightbar do you have a price and a picture also if the aluminum headahe rack will fit a 98 dodge ram 2500 ill might want that too. email me at DouglasBros@aol.com

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

I might be interested in the Pro-Caster. Where in CT are you or your buddies shop located?

4. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

I'll post a pic of the lightbar tomorrow...I'll check out the headache rack and get sizes and pics too.
    The Pro-caster is mint...it's coming off a truck this week and I'll get a pic to you within the next couple of days. The shop is located in Bridgeport.

5. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

prices...some are negotiable

*assorted fisher push plates: 10-15 (used) 150.00 per set for most
    *1 snowman backplow (new)8ft I think.. 2500.00
    *2 nine foot used plows MM1...one in very good shape other is ok 2500/2000
    * Fisher hydraulic under body sander (new) 2300
    *New and old wiring for fisher (modular or relay)
    *9 ft blade w/ angle cylinders, and a-frame w/ snow deflecter (no pump/no head gear.. mm1 (rusty but very solid) 300.00
    *Daniels 7.5 backplow complete w/ hydro pump (little rusty but very little use on it) 1000.00 obo
    *Able II mini LED lightbar (used)175.00
    *Coffee can stobe magnetic (used)50.00
    *Fisher Pro-caster Steel Sander, 8ft sander w/ short chute, complete w/ wires...1.5 years old, like new 2200.00 (paid 3700.00)
    *MM1 8ft w/ (brand new blade, new style a frame, pistons, hoses, fitting, triangle lift arm w/ chain) all new items installed last month..2000.00
    *2 wire system for 2000 Dodge ram (complete) 125.00
    *Speed caster 2, complete with mounts/hitch for 01-06 chevy hd...very nice 1500.00
    *Speed caster 2 mounting brackets for hitch to fit chevy 99-01 ( I think those are the right years...I'll double check tomorrow) new 75.00
    * Aluminum headache rack with permanent mount stobe (not sure what it will fit...will update) 150.00

6. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

Is the 8'MM 1 plow electric or hydraulic? Also, does it come with the push plates and controls?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

8. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

I would like to know if the headache rack will fit an 05 dodge 2500 short bed if it will I will take it the strobe and the lightbar I have a friend that is looking for a plow I'll talk to him tonight e-mail me if you have time jplacka@yahoo.com thanks

9. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

sorry gregg i just checked my email and you did email me sorry but i also emailed you back so talk to you soon
    Tom

11. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

DBL might purchase the lightbar and headache rack so those items are currently on hold.
    The 8ft MM1 is electric and I'm sure I can work out a deal w/ the pushplates and wiring/controls. New 8 footers are going for roughly 4000.00! What year/make model is it going to go on? I just bought a new v plow so I would like to get rid of it soon. I'm just pissed that I dumped over 1500.00 into the plow and now I'm selling it... Some of the items are listed locally and will be moving quickly.

12. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

Bump Bump Bump

13. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

I am looking to mount it on a 2002 GMC 2500 HD Crew Cab. Got a price of $4100 installed for a new one. Thats a big nugget in the year of no snow. I am looking for a good condition used plow now.

14. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

MDP- I am almost certain I have the complete 3 wire system for your truck along with the push plates and plow(8ft). I can probably get you out the door for 2300-2400.00. Let me know asap and I will get everything all set for you..

15. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

mpdcameron- I have the pushplates, plow, modular with 1 & 2 wire...I'm still looking for 3 & 4 wires and it will be complete. 2300.00 and it's yours. Please advise...Thanks

16. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

I am extremely interested. Do you have any pics of the plow itself? Is it as new looking as it sounds? Just wondering about the condition of it. Also, where in Ct are you? Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2006
  17. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

If the plow is as good as it sounds, then I want it. I am also interested in the LED lightbar. Send me an email with your number and I'll give you a call and we can set something up.
    mpdcameron@yahoo.com

18. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

I'll go outside and take a pic...it's dark out but I'll do my best. The led might be sold and I'm still waiting to hear back from DBL. I'll give him until tomorrow noon. The light is the same as the light in the upper left of this site:http://www.able2products.com/Pages/11_1200.htm..they list for over 375.00. The items will be located in Bridgeport at my friends business.

19. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

20. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

I took a look at the headache rack at my friends today. Like mentioned before it has a strobe light mounted to the top and it's an older weatherguard. It's aluminum and is in good condition. I thought it had louvers on it but it doesn't. I will post a pic of that along with some other things later this evening. Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.