1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lots of pic's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JDWalkbehind, Dec 22, 2008.

1. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

Ok we finally got some white stuff :)

truck 001.jpg

truck 004.jpg

truck 005.jpg

truck 006.jpg

2. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Dumb question , Do you delver pizza's while plowing? Looks like there is a pizza delivery sign on your truck in the last pic. Truck looks good !

3. JDWalkbehind

Here's some more my dad's truck blew a tranny cooler line an i had to go get him. It'll push/pull anything:nod:

truck 007.jpg

truck 010.jpg

truck 009.jpg

truck 008.jpg

4. JDWalkbehind

Lol no. that's just the business that i plow sign. Thanks for looking!

5. snowplowking10

snowplowking10 Junior Member

I see you have a z-trak? I kno im getting off topic but how do you like that mower?...... wish we had some snow

6. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Nice pics. I love that truck.

7. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Nice truck, looks like you take good care of it!!

8. JDWalkbehind

Snowplowking- i LOVE MY Z-TRAK it's a 757 an i counldn't be happier with it.

I'll try for some more pic's if it snows here tomorrow. Thanks everyone who replied i love my truck an try to take care of it the best i can. Thanks for the replies keep'em coming:)

9. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Nice truck. I love those older powerstrokes. I thought they were awesome then and I still think so.

:salute:

10. JDWalkbehind

Thanks but mine's a gasser. 460motor 4;10 gears. I wish it was powerstroke. Thanks though. Keep em coming let me know what you think.

nick

11. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Remember, I have dibs!

12. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

I sure would like to have that truck!

13. Jake23rc

Jake23rc Member

I love that older style as well. If you ever want to sell it let me know (yes i am serious)

14. JDWalkbehind

Thanks everyone. Jake23rc i'll keep that in mind but if i ever do sell it affekonig called first dibs awhile ago. I doubt i'd sell it any time soon i love this truck. Here's a couple of the plow when i got done painting it. and one of it in the summer pulling a dump trailer. Let me know what ya think. Keep'em

nick

truck 012.jpg

truck 019.jpg

truck 020.jpg

15. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

OK, I guess I meant I like that era of trucks. Oh well, maybe I was wishing it was a stroker. :)

16. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

great pics. thanks for sharing. do you have any pics of your shop, inside or out? also what size is it?

17. JDWalkbehind

Thanks. It's my dad's shop I'm only 17. Only pic's i have are the ones above with the truck in it. It'll get done one day. It's 60x100 and it needs to be bigger. Its pretty full. Any other question let me know.

Ford445-thanks. I know what you mean i wish it was a stroker too!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Soon as i get the back rack done i'll post pic's of it with the light bar.Thanks. Keep'em coming!

nick