1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lots and lots of videos

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by stroker79, Feb 28, 2008.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

So im not sure what came over me but i burned up 1.5 hours of tape while plowing with my video camera.

It takes awhile to breakup into manageable sections, then render it to a managble size then to upload it. So its taking me awhile to get hese up but i have one now, possibly one in a few more mins but the rest tomorrow and friday.

You can click to stream it or right click and save as

www.classygrasslawncare.com/Snowplow videos/plowing2_26_08_pt2.wmv

2. stroker79

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Doug very nice bro, the truck looks great!:gunsfiring: I love how it pops up on windows media player, how much did u end up with?

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

nice videos.......wesportpayup

watching that first one really makes me want a V....:nod:

5. stroker79

yeah its kinda cool. i didnt know they would pop up like that. i just uploaded the file on my site and thats how it went, lol.

It was hard to tell since it was windy but i measured at one point and there was 4.5" and we got another 1" or so after i measured. so id say close to 6" or so.

just wait until you watch the second one!

Id be lost without the V. if you were to put a straight blade on my truck id bet you could plow circles around me, lol. it def pays to have the V. a huge time saver.

sorry i didnt get more up sooner. ill have more up tomorrow late evening depending on when this snow is supposed to start.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

thats great... plowing cart things down the lot....:drinkup:

7. stroker79

8. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

you really have a great set up PSD hands down i'm really impressed what the boss can do it stacks great as well it scraps right down to bare metal !!!!! keep them coming man good work :D

9. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

Good video stroker !:drinkup:

Just wondering why grill strobes verses corner blinkers? I read that grill strobes flash off the blade.
    I can see a V in my future:nod:

10. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice videos Stroker. That trucks stacks that snow like it was nothing. Keep them coming.

11. stroker79

12. stroker79

thanks, yeah the plow has been great. this is about the end of the second season i have had it and its been trouble free. i am always amazed at how high it stacks the snow. it stacks like a small loader, lol

Thanks man, i have corner strobes as well but got water in the connector so it kept popping on me so i had them off for this storm. its all fixed now though.

And the frill strobes are actually leds and i have 0 flashback with them.

Thanks my friend, it really does do well at stacking. i just posed one more vid. thats all until tomorrow. i gotta capture the other tape onto the cpu still

13. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

thats a really nice setup you have going :) thats a nice big open lot looks fun to plow

i like the pushing around the cart thing around lol

14. stryker 12

stryker 12 Junior Member

hey stroker thats some good video i am waiting for the one when you hit the camra with your v plow just kiding . i am in the us army and i get out in a few mouths i am from chicago but i have been gone for a few years i have plowed for artice snow and ice driving a company truck but i wanto sub next winter i was wrondering want i would i need besides a truck and plow i got that but as far as info to get in . thank you from a vet. 2/3 infussmileyflag

15. D&R Plowing

D&R Plowing Member

Hey Stroker, they are awesome videos, and a nice stacking job as well.

This ones on me :drinkup:

16. stroker79

My brother is in the army. are you in iraq? my brother is a reservist but just made Sarge status. hes been in iraq also.

17. stryker 12

stryker 12 Junior Member

yes i was i got back in september from a fifteen month deployment i am in at fort lewis . nice to hear your brother made it home i hope he is doing ok since he,s been back . hope he dosen,t have to back any time soon . i can,t believe how fast kids grow when i left my daughter was two months old when i came home she can talk and walk can,t believe what i missed . looking forward to moving home washington sucks its always raining here .ussmileyflag

18. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice vids. i like the hearing the turbo spool up in the exhaust when its next to the camera.
    what kinda strobes are in the girll?

19. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice video's.....that thing really does a nice job...I may be looking at a Boss V to go on my truck...don't have any experience with a v though....it looks like just what I'm looking for though...

20. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Your cart rack skills suck!!