1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lot sizing app

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by R&J Whitetails, Feb 22, 2016.

1. R&J Whitetails

R&J Whitetails Member
    from ND

I had a free lot sizing app someone on here gave me and it worked really well. However the app is on my other phone that is broke and can't remember what it's called. I tried searching it but no luck. I thought it was called "Lot size measurer" or something similar to that. Anyone have one to share. Thanks

2. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Are you talking about the "Measure Maps" App that uses google earth to allow you to drop pins and get the square footage or acreage?

That is what I use not sure if that is the one that you are talking about though.

4. R&J Whitetails

R&J Whitetails Member
    from ND

5. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

Didn't think to just google it?

6. R&J Whitetails

R&J Whitetails Member
    from ND

Yea I sure did captain obvious. I also went to my App Store but couldn't find it. Did u really have to post that question