1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lot pro with wings

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Bruno, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Bruno

Bruno Member

Just wondering if anyone has some input on the new lot pro plow with the adjustable wings on the plow. Looks like Meyers has revamped there lineup of plows and they all look great.
    Purchased a Sno Way revolution last year with wings and its been a real nightmare. I'm interested in this lot pro but wont buy anything ever again without hearing some good reviews on it.

Wish the wings on the lot pro were hydraulic controlled.

2. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

adjustable wings are nice but have to be manually adjusted. really I just need wings and not too much time spent adjusting them, for the price just get the standard wings or make them yourself the lotpro has nice sides for mounting wings with an easy slide in port and bolt holes. Dont go with buyers wings they wont fit because of bracing.

3. Bruno

Bruno Member

I was actually considering building my own wings that have hydraulic cylinders that move the wings. I would need to find out if there valve bodies have the capability of adding or bolting on a couple more valves for this function and if there hand controller would except the addition functions required.

The blizzard just doesn't cut it for me so i bought the sno way revolution because it looked really heavy duty but unfortunately its been plagued with problems. Some needs to come up with a good heavy duty plow like the lot pro and add some reliable moving wings.

I have been plowing with lager tractors that were mounted with plows that had wings that worked great. They are made by machinabilty but they don't make stuff for pickups

4. Matt400

Matt400 Senior Member

Bump..anyone buy a new LotPro yet?

5. naturalgreen

bought one last year and it hasnt exploded.
    e58h motor throws the blade around fast no leaks or squeeks.
    main complaint is cheap as* jack. wouldnt jack a tonka toy with it. I already smashed in the top and it barely jacks but I just need it at one height anyway. Thing backdrags awesome and it throws snow. Heavy

6. naturalgreen

did u see the stainless one the guy had on here?

7. Matt400

Matt400 Senior Member

Briefly, I imagine Meyer had the thread pulled being a prototype.
    Some good info here: http://www.dennisonad.net/MEY/comp/
    I think if you went with the Express mount you don't even use a jack.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  8. naturalgreen

of course.
    It had a whole other pump tried to see what it was. Other than that same as mine. I like it so far. I smoked some curbs and have not blown a c valve or had any pressure relief issues. No water in fluid no bad welds.

9. Matt400

Matt400 Senior Member

I like the 32" height on that board and we have dealers for service parts and warranty work where I am.
    Local dealer says he will beat any price I find in writing. There is just no other plow dealers close by for me. I like it but have found a Boss-V for 180.00 less.
    Still evaluating my needs as our commercial property contract is paid up this season and I do my house with...get ready for this- a DR Brush Mower with a 42" blade!
    Last snow was too much for the DR, I should post a pick.

10. naturalgreen

I always wanted to get one of those.
    thats 22 inches better than a shovel
    and alot less work.
    have meyer dealers everywhere here and have had many good years of meyer use with so few complaints. I like the warranty on frame and all. but it is a beast. they got sick of people complaining about a frame and it is beefed up and so easy to work on. greasable pins good sht

11. Matt400

Matt400 Senior Member

Your right, I have shoveled this area before getting the blade for the mower. Here I am in the last storm we had:
    [​IMG]