1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lot pro help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Pit Crew, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Hi guys, need help with a buddy`s meyer lot pro electrical. I posted in the meyer section but no ot getting many responses..please go to the meyer section and see if you can help me out.will see my buddy wed. Night and would like to have some good news for him.thanks

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Not the best way to get people to help. Just my .02. And kimber replied,

3. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Tell me the best way.....

4. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Don`t have another .02 to add? The only reason for starting this thread is the meyer thread isn`t very active, this thread, on the other hand is very active. After all it is a repair thread.I said that I had not received MANY replies, not ANY replies, thanks kimber. You seem to add your .02 aroud this site guite often, it seems to have chased away any help for my question.Thats okay, we'll figure it out. Thanks Pit Crew.