1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lot Needed To Be Plowed, Sanded, and Salted In Mass.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by DeereFarmer, Jan 17, 2006.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

A guy called me today with a job that I can not do, so I thought I would toss it out to you guys. He is in Cambridge Mass. and needs someone to plow, salt, and sand a "small parking lot" for him. Might be worth a check. Let me know and I'll put you in touch with him.

2. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

First Time please PM with his info if you could, much appreciated JD.

3. dodgedump

dodgedump Member
    from MASS

Im also interested. Tell him to Email me at crazkustoms@yahoo.com or give me his info. My number is 781-953-2156 Ill beat any price Thanks

4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Now why has it got to be like that? It's this mentality that is taking the fair wage out of our business. Come on, were a 24/7 4 month opperation that costs money to run. So why give it away......

5. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Hey Dodge dump you're going to drive all the way down from revere to plow a lot in Cambridge?? Hey First time forget what I posted you can give the number to this bozo :jester: :rolleyes:

6. DeereFarmer

JD: Are you sure you got here first. I'll give it to you first if you want it.:redbounce

7. dodgedump

dodgedump Member
    from MASS

JD take it, Im not trying to take nay jobs from you. Im in Malden and cambridge is 15 min away. I am trying to build a clientile so Im not going to be greedy with pricing.

8. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Nothing to worry or argue about guys, Snow is over for the year.

9. T.W. Barrett

T.W. Barrett Junior Member

lowballer alert!

10. DeereFarmer

PM replied.

11. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Wow talk about aggressive. Nice to be 24 and willing to work for nothing! lol

Want to plow or me I'll give half what I charge and stay home... lol

I'm just joking with you.. we see a lot of post here about people low balling legitimate contractors, businesses etc with no experience, insurance, etc. And you come right and say I'll beet any price... why? He's not paying! He just has a lead...It's just sounded funny that's all. :dizzy: