1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lost most of my equipment in a fire needing replacements ASAP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hatefulmechanic, Dec 14, 2014.

1. hatefulmechanic

hatefulmechanic Senior Member

Three weeks ago I lost 98% of my equipment and tools in a fire. Not to mention losing my home and 3 businesses....

Anyway i have to get my equipment back operational. My Suburban is still usable but i need a spreader (saltdogg 1000) likely getting a new one cause they are not often avail used. It fits perfectly in the slide tray fabbed already.

Im looking for a 9-10' plow for a MD chevy (3500Hd switch n go) and 2-4yd gas salter. Talking to one member bout a salter maybe a plow nit sure yet.

Need a gas larg v box for a 14' bed on my Bruin (4-8yd cap) prefer stainless but will look at anything as long as its a gas not hyd unit.

Also looking for good tsilgate spreader for a pickup also.

Lemme know what ya got for sale. Im in VA but will travel to get it done. 540-392-2975 if ya wanna text oldfieldcreek@gmail.com if ya wanna email

2. LON

LON Senior Member

3. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

Wow good luck to you. Sounds like quite a fire i am glad you and your family are ok.
  4. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

I have my Henderson stainless gas spreader on here for sale.
  5. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I have a 9 ft fisher hd that came on our 2014 chevy dump that we would be willing to sell.