1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lost it!!!!!

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by lilherc, Nov 21, 2011.

1. lilherc

lilherc Junior Member

I was replacing the o rings and cleaning the solenoids out on my RT1 pump tonight when all went sour.:eek: I lost one of the springs that goes behind the plunger inside the solenoid. I know that these parts are pretty much obsolete but I am in dyer need of a spring or a solenoid if need be, Does anyone have an old solenoid they are willing to part with or where I might be able to purchase one. Please help if you can.
  2. lilherc

lilherc Junior Member

Sorry I forgot to mention what kind of valve I have. It is the old Rubicon valve system that mounts under the hood.
  3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

You can still get hydro parts for a RT-1, if you know the spring size go to the hardware store and pick up some springs to try,
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Ditto. Hardware stores have some of the handiest stuff and anything can be considered handy when you need it the most. A good parts store will normally have a nice size case full of spring assortments as well. :redbounce