1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Loose plugs on MD75

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by m00nraker, Aug 21, 2014.

1. m00nraker

m00nraker Member

So the last winter I had some trouble with my MD75 that would raise, but not lower. After a trip to the dealer (who said he did work that I think he didn't), and some tinkering myself I have determined that the two plugs that connect the plow to the truck are not as tight as they once were. They seem to back themselves out ever so slightly but just enough to loose connection on some pins. My homemade remedy is to put zip ties around the connections to keep them tight.

Anyone had this problem before? My warranty is up in October so I would like to try that route, but I feel they won't be able to replicate the problem again and feed me some line as they tried before.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

You could replicate that problem Just need someone operating the plow and someone wiggling the plugs
  3. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

I had the same problem. I went to the dealer and they provided me with a new truck side light harness. Snow Dogg changed the the type of pins on the truck side and the new plug works much better. I will see if I have any pictures of the old and new plug for you.