1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looks like time for seat covers-reccommendations

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by kurtandshan, Jul 19, 2012.

1. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

Hi all, starting to see tear in the seam of my driver's seat on my 07. I need reccommendations for seat covers. "Saddle blanket" fans need not respond. lol

2. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

3. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

why not just get it repaired?

4. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

Easier said than done here in I.M. But I will look into it.

5. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

I got some custom fit neoprene seat covers form CalTrend about two months ago for my explorer and I've been happy with them so far. I wouldn't recommend going with "universal fit" covers.

6. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

I run the Cabelas Trail Guide covers in my SD and I love them. They are camo and black and on the back of the seat there are pockets. I have had these covers for a few years and they hold up great, I don't remember the exact price but they were fairly cheep $40-$60 per cover. (my truck has bucket seats)

7. tawilson

tawilson Senior Member

I got this at Gander Mountain. About a $100 I think. It stays in place a lot better than the single covers I've had.

seat cover.jpg