1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looks like NH is going to be getting some snow on Friday

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dmjr77, Dec 2, 2004.

1. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

Well it looks like most of New Hampshire is going to be getting some snow during the day on Friday. I heard that it is going to be a coating to 2 inches. It was a good thing I spent some time today changing the tires and greasing up the front ends on my 2 pickups and I still have to put the tires on my Suburban. All I need now is a couple of scanners to put in my trucks so I can listen to the highway department and the remaining private sub contractors plowers that plow for the town.

2. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

a coating to 2 inches really isn't any snow at all for us. but hey at least it is something.

3. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

We've got about 5 inches total so far this week here in northern VT, but the ground isn't frozen yet so I'm still using the Kubota to plow my dirt road and gravel driveway. Can't wait till the temps drop! :bluebounc

Pete

4. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Snow monday, supposed to be a light snow... not snow showers. Could be mixed with sleet.