1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looks like I started a trend....

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by Mick76, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

The lot across the street from me just got the exact 14 HD sectional I use.... hmmmm, I wonder if they sneaked a peak at mine before purchasing?.......LOL

2. slongfellowii

slongfellowii Senior Member

Maybe they saw the results.

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe they just stopped over and used yours when you were done, and liked it.

4. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

You know they wanted yours as soon as they laid eyes on it.....

5. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

You sure yours is still there???? J/K........

6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Mike you are a trend setter,lol I drive through our Lowe's from time to time and see guys looking at my stuff, make me a bit nervous. Luckily I park everything in such a way no one can help themselves.

7. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Just as a side note guys... over 13" of snow yesterday and I was scraping the remaining hardpack today like it was butter... love these things!... Next time I'll need to take a video of these things scraping hardpack in action........You'd be amazed

8. kickin'a

kickin'a Member
    from Iowa

artic

You got that right we have 2 of these things and will never be without them as long as we are plowing snow. But SHHHHH don't tell my competition, they don't need to know. :laughing:

9. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Kickin......

I love it when a old thread gets a second life...... I'm on the hunt for my 3rd arctic... picked up another skid and I'm looking for a 10' for it......the dealer I've done business with in the past is no longer a dealer... any leads?

TIA

10. kickin'a

kickin'a Member
    from Iowa

yeh if u want a new one. Titan machinery is the dealer in Iowa now they have some carry overs.
    Thought about trying a skid unit, but not sure how well it would work, I have a 14' and 12' both are HD's. Would really like to try before I buy for the skid. had a solid pusher and didnt like it.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  11. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

The skid unit works just as well ad the hd models ( I have a 14 hd as well and a 8 ld for one of my skids)... i used the rubber edged pusher before and now its for sale... can't beat the arctics but we need another dealer in maine!... we don't get much snow here!....:rolleyes: