1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looks like another goodone for southern new england

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mike33087, Feb 9, 2005.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

as of right now it looks like southern new england (southern NH to The Cape) could get another good 20 inches of wet snow.... "Hook Em Up boys" i'm already to go. This will be my third storm since i took over driving for my buddy who got his own truck... I love this **** payup
  2. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

Sorry to burst your bubble Mike, but the latest forecast from Ch 5 calls for rain and maybe 1 to 3 of slushy snow at the end. I love how just last night they were talking up to a foot!
    Well, I hooked up, so that will pretty much guarantee we get no snow down here. Up on the North Shore, you could still get lucky if they're wrong, and they probably are. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    I think this one's going to New Hampshire. :mad:
  3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I agree with john, recent reports seem to favor less and not more. Iam expecting up to 6" as little as a slushy inch :cry: Iam waiting until tommrrow afternoon to hook up the plows if need be.
  4. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

My area was forcasted to get 2-4 inches, What happened? We didnt even get an inch. Got to salt at least!
  5. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

apprently it change

once again i got pumped up for nothing, happens everytime i go and expect a storm! Oh well i guess we will just see what happens, you never know until you get the call from the town anyways.... :angry: