1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looks good for monday

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mike33087, Jan 1, 2006.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

For the 01923(danvers) area

Monday: A chance of snow, mainly after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind between 3 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Monday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind between 9 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Tuesday: Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high around 30. Blustery, with a north wind around 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tuesday Night: A slight chance of snow before 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.

Wednesday Night: A chance of snow and sleet, mainly after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low near 23. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Thursday: A chance of snow showers before noon, then rain showers likely between noon and 3pm, then rain and snow showers likely after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Thursday Night: Rain and snow showers likely before 9pm, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday: A slight chance of snow showers between 9am and noon, then a chance of snow showers after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: A chance of snow showers before 9pm, then a slight chance of snow showers after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

- hopefully plow at least once this week lol

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

The one week that I would hope that it would not snow! But hey, I'll take it whenever I can get it!purplebou

3. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

we are gonna get slammed by the looks of it, keep my fingers crossed, i just gotta go get sum shuteye so im ready for the next storm.

4. rcracing17

rcracing17 Junior Member

u guys are lucky!! mostly all rain here in north jersey except for a little ice tomorrow morning.... we need some real snow!

5. JTW

JTW Senior Member

Got a bunch of rain and it melted the snow we had :cry: