1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to work my extra equipment elgin area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by 86f350, Oct 27, 2010.

1. 86f350

86f350 Member

I have a 97 f250 with 8 ft western plow with 80,000 and a 1845c skid steer with snow bucket and 7' 6" plow. I've been in the snow business for 12 years and am looking to work my extra peices. I have all the appropriate insurance needed. I would like to stay close to the southe elgin and elgin area but if theres enough work i am willing to go a little further. Thanks
    Nick

2. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

how much you wanting for the skid? looking for a good rate.

3. 86f350

86f350 Member

I was hoping to get around $125 but i now the market is down the crapper. Just looking for a fair price with some hours. The truck $85 or so i've been in the business for 12 yrs. It would be my dad, brother or i running the equipment. We are all operators and mechanically inclined so down time is'nt really a issue. They were running the business before i took it over 12 yrs ago so we all have experience. Thanks