1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to trade Western Straight blade for V-Plow (I know a long shot)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jrtcbmw, Jan 25, 2015.

1. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

I know this is gonna be a long shot, and I mean a long shot, but I worth a try...

Looking to trade my Western 8' Ultra Mount Pro Straight blade plow for a 8.5' or 9.5' V-plow.

Its a 2 plug relay system. Has new Nighthawk lights, new hoses, lift/angle cylinders, heavy duty cutting edge with curb guards, new trip springs/shock (all new parts were replaced late last year). Solid moldboard, has some surface rust (nothing a little grinding and new paint wont clean up).

Looking for something in similar condition, and willing to put some money on my end if the the deal is worth it. I know its not something that most do, going from V-plow to straight, but figured id ask.

Looking to stay close to the Philly area, but willing to travel, also have a shop we can work out of to make any necessary swap.

Thank you
    Jason

2. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

Bump. Worth a try again.