1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking to trade up

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by stillen, Nov 27, 2009.

1. stillen

stillen Senior Member

Anyone know of any dealers in Central Mass that take trade-ins of slightly used plows towards credit of a new plow?

I got TWO 8 foot MM2 straight blades , and I really want a Xtreme V..... I figured the two plows (used) have to at least be worth a new extreme V....... I'd keep my mount ears, and have to also upgrade the ISO and the controller. My blades are 06 and 07... My 07 was my backup given to me by my father when he traded in his truck and thought he would put the old blade on new truck. He never did and since has sold new truck, so i;m stuck with extra blade in my garage...

Mike

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Ask a couple dealers. My dealer takes trades. Don't expect top dollar, but you might do OK.

3. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

wanna sell both with the wiring? i know someone whod probably be intersted for a good price

4. stillen

stillen Senior Member

thx.....

I was wondering if someone here can answer a few questions....

I know i can use the same mounts/ears....... I know I'd have to change the ISO, but do they call it some things else on the website? Maybe the "common attachement/headgear kit"... I currenlty have a 4 port iso, but even when i ran what my truck has, it doesnt say "ISO" on the website.. Also what is the Hydraulic kit under the straight blade? see below..... thanks guys..

straight
    Blade Part Number: 288000
    Common Attachment / Headgear Kit: 27777
    A-Frame Kit: N/A
    Peculiar Attachment Kit: 717-2
    Hydraulic Kit: 9840-2

Handheld Control:
    Common Light Kit: 28800
    Peculiar Light Kit: 8436

V

Blade Part Number: 44685-1
    Common Attachment / Headgear Kit: 44600
    A-Frame Kit: N/A
    Peculiar Attachment Kit: 7170-2
    Hydraulic Kit: N/A

Handheld Control: 29800
    Common Light Kit: N/A
    Peculiar Light Kit: 8436 &29175

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Give me a call tomorrow. I dont think I want to part with my ex v but everything is for sale. Or possible trade. 508 345 3573

And I just went though the wiring issues u have and its not bad at all. U need an adaptor for ur 4 port mudule a new controll harness and power cable and a control to run a v plow. I have everything u need for the v plow if we work something out.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009