1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking to trade for a working plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

I am looking for a working plow truck, noting special just something that runs and has a working plow. What i have for trade is a braclet that my fiance said i could trade to get a truck it is 10K gold filled with diamonds. I just had it appraized and it was appraized at $3500 dollars. This would make a great christmas gift. I have the papers to show its authentic. I was going to pawn it but i wont get what it is worth, so i figure i can try trading it. I perfer to go no farther then 200 miles from the detroit michigan area but will coniser other places. thanks I can email pictures if needed