1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to sub work in MD

Discussion in 'Employment' started by OldSchoolPSD, Mar 5, 2013.

1. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

Contract fell through, looking to put my trucks to work in Maryland. I'm in Annapolis but I'll drive an hour or so to go to work.

Got an f-250 and a dual wheel 350 both with 2yd salt doggs and western plows. No Harry homeowner rigs here. Beckswelding @ yahoo . Com
  2. remixmotoring

remixmotoring Junior Member

looking for work

I am also in maryland looking for work this will be my first season just purchased a new 3500 drw and I am ready for action so let me know if you need more help
  3. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

Send me an email and we might be able to set something up. I am looking for a sub for events 2" or more in Edgewater/Annapolis for this upcoming season.

Do you have a spreader?
  4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I might have some work in that area come next winter. keep me in the loop if you are still looking.
  5. absolute

absolute Junior Member

anyone still looking for subs
  6. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

I may have work in the columbia md area
    Let me know if you are still looking
  7. Midatlanticpowe

Midatlanticpowe Junior Member

Old School , Most of our lots are in Edgewater/Annapolis area but easily managed on 2 inch snow or less. Let me know if you get in a bind. Good to have local contacts. Thanks
  8. Midatlanticpowe

Midatlanticpowe Junior Member

Precision, did you get alot of snow/ice in Columbia yesterday? Have any ideas on whats coming through tonight or tomorrow morning?