1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking to sub question?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

I want to sub this year after not plowing for a few years, but It looks like I wount be able to get my truck/plow for about 3 more weeks. SO my question is most contract's start on the 15th of Nov here in Michigan, So should I be worried about trying to secure a sub spot if I'm not getting my truck/plow till around the 20th of Nov?

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

You should probably be finding a spot NOW, let potential contractors that you will sub for that you will be ready to go on Nov. 20.
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Post in the "employment" forum
  4. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

you should really be getting your subs lined up now! my contract with brickman goes into effect nov. 1st, all of my subs are lined up ready to go. better to be ahead of the game rather than scramble at the last min!
  5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

yeah just talk to the prime contractors now and tell them whats going on.