1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to Sub in Oakland County, MI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by nickr42, Jan 21, 2006.

1. nickr42

nickr42 Junior Member

I'm looking to sub for anyone that needs it in Oakland county, MI. I have a 2004 F-250 crew with a Western Ultra-mount 7'6" plow & a Fisher 1000 rear mount spreader. I have a Painting company which is my main source of income, but am looking for some extra income on snow days. I am willing to work at anytime day or night. I live in Auburn Hills, MI. I am 36 and have a wife and two kids.

Thanks, Nick:waving:
    E-mail : surfsidepainting@comcast.net
  2. plowman350

plowman350 Senior Member

Plow Work

I'm interested......I'll send you a PM......

3. plowman350

plowman350 Senior Member

plowing sub work

I tried sending you a private message, but t didn't go through....so I'll post it here:

I'm looking for a plowing sub in Shelby Township. I know its not oakland county.....but its 3 miles past the county line. I don't have all of my contracts back yet, but doing a ton of bids for neighborhood associations. So, most of what I would need would be someone to plow streets....and a limited number of homes along those streets.....but you'd be in the truck 95% of the time.

Please e-mail back and let me know if you're interested.
    I don't log on to this site often enough, so I'd prefer if you'd send me an e-mail to my personal e-mail account which I check every few days.

Let me know what kind of avaialability you have, how many hours of work you're looking for, and what experience you have, etc.

Send me your info to my e-mail at jonesd11@yahoo.com and I'll respond quickly.

Dan Jones
    Master Care Lawnscape

(some Rochester accounts also available)
  4. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Nickr42 noticed this today while looking for something else and wanted to know if you were looking for any work in Oakland County? You can either PM me here or e-mail me at keith_480231@talkamerica.net. Thanks Keith:salute:
  5. Also Looking for work

I am also looking for work, in Livingston County. I am covering the Fenton, Hartland, Brighton Area, and fully insured & legit.
    I would appreciate any offers!