1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to Sub in MA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by AC2717, Oct 14, 2009.

1. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Hi Guys,
    well you probably saw my post about getting worried because after numerous attempts to get the word out there and walking the beat nothing had come down the pike in way of going back to residential work fo the winter and really need to so here I am

Looking to be a Sub for someone in MA in the Canton, Norwood, Walpole, Westwood, Dedham, West Roxbury, Newton Brookline areas, Residential or Commercial work
    3rd shift is perfect for me!! Or even anything from 5:30pm through 6am. I live in Norwood, have 3 homes in West Roxbury on the same block to do (mother and neighbors)

Or even to run a route for someone during the hours above to eventually transfer it over if it all works our well
    Please PM me or shoot a response
    thank you