1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to SUB in Clarkston/Waterford,MI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Snowman19, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Looking to do some sub work in Clarkston/Waterford, MICHIGAN Let me know if you need a hand. I'm trying to fill gaps in my routes.

Mike (810) 348-6268
  2. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

I didnt forget about you. The site in GB is yours still. The other night, the previous sub hit it before I could get ahold of him. He is not doing it anymore! Sorry about the confusion. I have a commercial site in Clarkston off of Dixie that I could have you do if your interested. Not the biggest, probably an hour to plow and shovel the small walk. Would make a good filler job. I will call you tomorrow!
  3. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Yeah, I was there at 1:45AM and started and then went to plow my location and then came back to him plowin it! So i helped out and finished up. I'm Interested in this place in Clarkston. Give me a call!
  4. fulautojim

fulautojim Junior Member

Grand Scapes i am in waterford and have 06 1 ton w/8 ft sno way, 4x4 atv w/48in blade and 2 stage thrower. am avail 11pm to noonish (work at p.d. afternoons) let me know if i can be of assistance jim 248-563-5562