1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to sell-Buyers UT and Fisher 9'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by srl28, Feb 28, 2011.

1. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Looking to test the waters on these. Both were setup on a c4500 dump.

Bought the Buyers Electric under tailgate salter December 2009. Has the better controller, without all the problems that the digital one has/had.Any upgrades or adjustments have been done. One wire in the back was giving us problems so it was replaced and fixed by Buyers under warranty. Works very well. Wiring, mounts, controller, salter, all included-Best Offer

Fisher 9' straight blade plow. 3yrs old. Driver knicked a guardrail in reverse which pushed the moldboard out. We pounded it back to orignal position, looks fine from 10ft away but is a little crinkled. The A-frame is bent upwards into the motor resevoir. Jack stand came undone and hit a curb while lifting and stacking which pushed it all up and bent some of it. Still works fine but the jack is stuck and doesnt work so you either leave the plow on all winter or use a floor jack,. Make an offer

Not plowing with this truck anymore thus the sale of its plow/salt equipment. Make an offer on it. Can get pictures

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Pictures please, and those first numbers on the plow & pump

3. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Will get the info for ya tomorrow. Its still on the truck and ready to go so its a little dirty but again only a couple of years old.

4. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

If you are willing to ship, PM me and let me know the details on the salter. I would love to have some pics of it also.

5. YardMedic

Sounds good! Thanks

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

give you $500 for the plow Will ;)

7. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Deal! Lol

Uploading some pictures in a few but for those interested, the plow numbers on the moldboard are as follows:
    29200 and 04040520870429200 and its a 9' Fisher Xblade MS

8. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Here are a couple of the plow pics. Thought I had one from the front but it didnt save or something. I can get one if needed but aside from the crinkle, which you can see the back of, its in great shape, no rust, holes, major dents otherwise, etc. Also 1 pic of the damage to the frame and pump bottom. Hasn't affected the plows performance or operation any. Could be banged back into place if you really wanted.

Also included a shot or two of the salter, has salt on it/in it cause it went out this morning to salt, salt doesnt get left in it.

100_1388.jpg

plowback.jpg

plowbackleft.jpg

100_1392.jpg

100_1395.jpg

9. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Where are you located, has the plow sold yet??

10. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Nope, neither has sold yet. I'm in Sussex County NJ

11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

you salted today?? its like 50 degrees out haha

12. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Yes and no, one site this morning had a pipe blow overnight apparently. And after that we dumped what was in the truck anyways to wash it out so some got in the trough. That ok with you or? :)

13. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Will the plow come with all wiring, push plates?

14. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

If you would like it to and offer accordingly yes

15. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

PM an offer, I can have the mounts and wiring removed. My guy put them on and it didnt cost me too much 100-200 Max

16. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

So what you want for the salter? Shipping? What kind of dump box was it mounted to? Heil?

17. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Mounted to a rRugby body I believe but that really makes no difference. The only thing you may or may not have to do is add some side plates or a small thin plate to the truck facing side of the trough to accomodate a different body. Nothing too diffucult at all.

Not sure how I would be able to ship it as it is pretty long. Never really had to ship anything before. If you have and can assist in that in anyway, pm me. Im open to offers, not really sure what its worth.

18. YardMedic

You forgot to post that the plow is an X-blade! It's 7 years old, just to be fair. "3yrs old." "again only a couple of years old."

What are you hoping to get for it?

19. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Theres no way its 7 years old really? I bought it last year off a guy who only had it about a year and he bought it new I could have sworn. Looking for a best offer really. There are some really rusted beat up ones for $2,500-2750 on ebay. This is newer and in much better condition than the rusted ones, but take into account the jack stand damage.

20. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

its a 2004 model Will the first two digits in the serial number determine the age. good luck with sale!!

its poly correct??