1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking To Sell 8ft Boss Super Duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Enzo, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to sell my 8ft Boss Super Duty Straight Blade Plow with frame and lights. The reason is because I want to buy a trip edge since I like the way it plows better than a full trip plow. I will be posting pictures soon of what it looks like. If anyone is interested please let me know. I will be selling it cheaper now than later on towards the winter.

Enzo

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Dont you think an 8' super duty is overkill for your personal driveway?
    How much do you want? Maybe ill buy it

3. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Oh yeah thats why you got one lol Always breaking chops

4. itzkcatz

itzkcatz Member
    from CT

Price. might be interested if the price is right

5. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

I am looking for $2000 its in really good condition, I need to get pictures of it for you guys to show you.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yeah man get the pics as soon as possible.

7. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Here are the pics

Here are the pics of the plow I am selling. The serial number sticker is a little dirty and might be hard to read, but let me know what you guys think overall.

DSC03298.JPG

DSC03299.JPG

DSC03303.JPG

DSC03304.JPG

DSC03305.JPG

8. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

More pics

Here are some more

DSC03308.JPG

DSC03309.JPG

DSC03310.JPG

DSC03311.JPG

DSC03313.JPG

9. 06HD BOSS

nice enzo. but id suggest cleaning the serial # sticker. really detracts from the looks of the plow :cool:

10. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

what year is the plow?

11. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Its a few years old, only used for residential driveways. I used it for two seasons and the guy I bought it from didnt use it much.

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Blade look really good! Throw some black paint on the cutting edge and it will look perfect.

13. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Thanks JD, Yeah I was thinking of putting fluid film on it as well, but first clean it up some more.

14. drumbo

drumbo Member

So, I bought a Ford but still have my RT3 on my 98 GMC 2500. I had a Boss V on my old truck and am going to mount it on my new truck and get a straight blade for the older truck. If I got this blade, would it's wiring work with the existing considering I was using a V-blade?

15. itzkcatz

itzkcatz Member
    from CT

I would call a boss dealer to make sure. Im not sure how that would work it must be different because of the scoop function but idk

16. 06 1500HD

06 1500HD Junior Member

Where abouts in CT are you in?

17. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

I am a Boss dealer and I can help but I need to ask a question.

1. What is the year and model of the truck you are going to be putting it on? The control kit will work just fine no matter what truck you put it on. The headlight adaptors is the question.

You can use the existing v controller for the straight blade or you can spend $250 and buy the straight blade controller.

18. 06HD BOSS

you already took half my name, im not sure if a boss plow is the way to go for you lol :cool:

19. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol i was thinking the same thing.

20. 06 1500HD

06 1500HD Junior Member