1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking to resto my 02 f350 a bit

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by pipelayer, Sep 20, 2015.

1. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

im going to be restoring my 02 f350 to something a little more presentable my question is for the people who have done this before, where do you buy replacement panels, cab corners, door bottoms, stuff like that. LMC wants more than anywhere else ive seen, but most places want a premium for shipping. i want to spend the least as possible, as the trucks older and has a lot of time on it. thanks.

2. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

http://raybuck.com/c-60131-repair-panels-ford-1999-10-ford-f250-f350-super-duty.html

3. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

I have a couple of the parts your looking for that I got for my 04, but I decided to change my cab instead of replacing panels.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Whered you get a cab Ray?

5. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Look into 3M bonding adhesive for panel repair. Its a good alternative to welding. I was impressed with the results.

6. flyguyirvin65

flyguyirvin65 Member

7. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran