1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to purchase skid steer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by G.McNeill&Son, Jan 6, 2010.

1. G.McNeill&Son

G.McNeill&Son Member

We are looking to add another skid steer to the fleet. Not to sure on brand yet, but cash flow is there. We have been looking at the Bobcat S200 and up series. Were out of Mass. but willing to travel. Let us know if there is anything available.
  2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

Call Forresters farm eq. 717-263-0705. And ask to speak with Cory. He'll take care of you tell him Casey told you to call thanks
  3. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

The S205 is awesome!
  4. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

what do you have on your 205? controls, 2 speed? high flow?
  5. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

The new D series Deeres are impressive.
  6. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

From what your sig states.... looks like you've got some older peices of equipment there... I'd be willing to part with my 02 773 500k package w/ all options except radio for
    12k... has roughly 2500 hrs on it. I don't use it for snow removal as of yet. E-mail me if you would like.. TTigano@Comcast.net
  7. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

If you have the cashflow, I would look at the new some of the new m-series loaders.(s630, s650) There are a few guys on here that have them, seem like real nice machines.
  8. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Its got the cab. heat/ac. Fully loaded basic foot controls. No high flow though didnt think I would need it. Then attachments bucket, forks, 6-point blade.
  9. rudyk

rudyk Junior Member

I have a 2001 john deere 270 with new tires, newer motor replaced by john deere, excellent shape quick attatch and pro 911 extended hoe. 18000.00
  10. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Interested in a S205 Bobcat, Gold Package, Selectable Controls, 2 Speed with less than 300 hours?
  11. G.McNeill&Son

G.McNeill&Son Member

I am interested in the S205. What are the specs and asking price. Let me know, e-mail me SJMcNeill9@comcas.net