1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to learn the business!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Nick Saunders, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Nick Saunders

Nick Saunders Junior Member

I'm currently residing in the upstate NY area. I want to get into the landscaping/plowing business sometime in the future. I am looking to get some experience in both aspects. I'm 23 years old, and have experience mowing and trimming, but not planting, plowing, etc. Just looking for an opportunity, in the northeast, to learn the business from a professional. Very hard working, ready to learn every aspect!

2. Nick Saunders

Nick Saunders Junior Member

I'm currently residing in the upstate NY area. I want to get into the landscaping/plowing business sometime in the future. I am looking to get some experience in both aspects. I'm 23 years old, and have experience mowing and trimming, but not planting, plowing, etc. Just looking for an opportunity, in the northeast, to learn the business from a professional. Very hard working, ready to learn every aspect!

3. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome

Nick welcome to the site its very slow now but this will be jam packed soon some of us pass in and out all year long so if you are wiling to learn and read the post you will be way ahead of others that just jump in this field so read and ask questions we are glad to help again welcome...... :waving: :waving: