1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking to help someone with snow plowing

Discussion in 'Employment' started by chevyman1010, Jan 3, 2010.

1. chevyman1010

chevyman1010 Junior Member

My name is Tom and I am looking to give someone a hand with snow plowing. I have my own truck and plow (1998 dodge ram 1500 reg cab short bed 5 spd and a 7'6" fisher minute mount plow great for doing driveways). I work during the week, but have no problem working through the night plowing and weekends . Also have 2008 chevy silverado with mounts as a backup truck if something happens to the other truck. This is a great opportunity for someone that has alot of acounts or parking lots that could use a hand to be faster and able to take on more acounts. I have been doing this for about 5 years, just got tired of chasing people for money. I live in poughkeepsie NY looking to do this poughkeepsie lagrange and other surrounding areas.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this ad
    Tom 845-821-4219
    email Scumba1010@yahoo.com