1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to help as a sub contractor in Maryland.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Sronaghan, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Sronaghan

Sronaghan Junior Member

I am looking for work in Anne Arundel County Maryland or any of the other surrounding counties. My company is insured and I have new equipment. I have a 2011 Chevy 2500, 2011 Boss V Plow and Boss Salt Spreader. I am looking to pick up commercial parking lots or residential driveways. This is a secondary / part time business. I work in law enforcement with an alternating shift.

2. bamslandscaping

bamslandscaping Junior Member

Please call me if you are willing to travel to Montgomery County. 240-447-5921 Thanks

3. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

MoCo seems to be the place to plow lol. That's where we plow. Few members on here also in MoCo.

4. RGATES

RGATES Member

Give me a call at 443-386-2619 I have work in Glen Burnie.

Thanks
    Dan

5. bamslandscaping

bamslandscaping Junior Member

Still looking for sub help in Montgomery County! We are getting great leads but cannot handle additional work due to our small snow equipment lineup :( Contact me if interested or know a friend who is. Thanks

6. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

Delete post